More information on Trade and Tourism is available on the following websites
Philippine Department of Tourism London
Tel: (44) 20 7321 0668 / Fax: (44) 20 7925 2920
email@example.com[email protected] / http://www.morefunphilippines.co.uk/
Philippine-British Business Council (PBBC) http://philippinebritish.com
- What are the requirements before a foreign corporation can engage in business in the Philippines?
- What areas are open to foreign investments and can a foreign investor own 100% equity in a Philippine business?
- Is the mining industry open for foreign investments?
- What is the rate of corporate income tax in the Philippines?
- Can a foreigner engage in “retail trade” in the Philippines?
- When is the best time to visit the Philippines?
- What are the requirements for entry into the Philippines?
- I am a British national and I intend to go to the Philippines for a holiday. How long can I stay in the country without visa?
- Are there any medical requirements or health regulations?
- What is the local currency in the Philippines and the current exchange rate?
- How do I get around the country?
- What should I wear?
- What are the best items to buy in the Philippines?
- Where are the best places to go shopping?
Check out what people are saying about why #itsmorefuninthephilippines
- Pinterest: ItsMoreFUNinthePhilippines! *
- BuzzFeed: 25 Things That Are More Fun In The Philippines *
- itsmorefuninthephilippinespics: Twitter knows it! *
- Youtube: 50 Reasons why It’s more fun in the Philippines *
- Spot.ph: “It’s More Fun in the Philippines”: Top 30 Fun Photos on the Web *
- Mashable: The 10 Most Noteworthy Photos on Twitter This Week *
Want to make your own?
- abuggedlife.com: How to make your own “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” Meme *
- Meme Maker: morefunmaker.comThis application was made by Federico Colla *
* The Philippine Embassy in London is not affiliated with any of these websites.