Registration of Filipino workers in UK/Ireland is now on-going at the Office of the Labor Attache, Philippine Embassy in London. Qualified applicants are enjoined to register under this program.
- To document the working status of Filipinos in the UK and Ireland who have left the Philippines (without passing through the POEA) as OFW dependent spouses/children, visitors, businessmen, etc.;
- To document OFWs who have come and worked in the UK and Ireland direct from third countries, such as Middle East countries, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and others;
- To encourage them to enroll in OWWA Membership and bring them within the protective coverage of our government’s overseas employment program.
Documentary requirements and fees
- Employment Contract/ Employer’s Certification/ Other proof of Employment (with 1 photocopy)
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT of worker with valid visa (with 1 photocopy)
- Duly Accomplished OFW INFO SHEET (forms available at the Office of the Labor Attache, Philippine Embassy, London or visit the Forms section of this website)
- Registration/Verification fee: £ 14.00
- OWWA Membership Fee: £ 18.00