ADVISORY: CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION, EDINBURGH
22 SEPTEMBER 2012 (COM-7)
The Embassy is pleased to announce the holding of its 7th Consular Outreach Mission for 2012 at the following venue:
DATE : 22 SEPTEMBER 2012, SATURDAY<
br />TIME : 9 AM TO 5 PM
VENUE : DESTINY EDINBURGH CHURCH, GORGIE CENTRE, 52 GORGIE ROAD, EDINBURGH, EH11 2NB
CONTACT : MRS. MARJORIE CHONG (07837800658 or email@example.com) – for directions to the venue
- E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (by booking with the Embassy from 12-19 September 2012 on a first-book/first-served basis) – please see attached booking form
- ONE-WAY TRAVEL DOCUMENT APPLICATIONS
- REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH, DIVORCE
- NOTARIAL & LEGALIZATION SERVICES (AFFIDAVITS, SPAs)
- NBI FORM APPLICATIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF PHILIPPINE VISA APPLICATIONS (NOTE: NO ACTUAL VISAS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE OUTREACH MISSION)
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS AND LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING PHILIPPINE LAW
- SSS, PAG-IBIG AND OWWA MEMBERSHIP/BENEFITS (OEC ISSUANCE)
- ADVICE ON EMPLOYMENT/LABOR RELATED MATTERS
- OVERSEAS ABSENTEE VOTING REGISTRATION (Please bring a validpassport)
All those who will avail of the services during the Outreach Mission are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.philembassy-uk.org.
Applicants may likewise download application forms in advance from the same website.
Those who wish to receive their e-Passports, visas to the Philippines, or other documents by Post are advised to submit a self-addressed stamped special delivery envelope with their applications.
Payments for consular services can be made in cash (English currency) or with postal money orders made out to the Philippine Embassy. Personal cheques are not accepted for payment purposes.
The Embassy looks forward to seeing you at the Consular Outreach Mission in Edinburgh.