Note: All applications for NBI clearance should be made in person. Fingerprinting Card Forms are available at the Philippine Embassy, Consular Section.
- A. Completed Fingerprint Card Form (Civilian Form for Filipino nationals and Alien Form for foreign nationals)
- B. In case the applicant is a married woman, she should write her name as follows:
- maiden surname (family or surname of father)
- first name or given name
- maternal surname (maiden surname of mother)
- the applicant’s husband’s last or family name and first name (space for this purpose is provided in the card)
- C. 2″ x 2″ photo taken within the last six (6) months on white background
- D. notarial fee of GBP18.00
After the Philippine Embassy has authenticated the NBI clearance, the applicant should send it to the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) at NBI Building, Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines. NBI’s Tel.No. is (632) 532 8231 to 38. The applicant should also enclose in International Check/Money Order the sum of USD4.00 or Php200.00 payable to the Director, National Bureau of Investigation. The certificate will be sent back to the applicant after it was processed.
Upon receipt of clearance, the applicant should examine it for presence of embossed NBI DRY SEAL at its lower left portion. Without it, the clearance is not valid.