(20 February 2013) – The Embassy has, as of 20 February 2013, contacted by e-mail and/or telephone call all 150 individuals with confirmed bookings for e-passport applications for the consular outreach mission to Dublin from 1 – 2 March 2013 to be held at the Ground Floor, The Guild building, Ardee Street corner Cork Street, Dublin 8.
The Embassy wishes to reiterate that due to technical limitations, it may only accommodate 150 e-passport applications.
The individuals with confirmed bookings for e-passport applications are advised to duly follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail they received, particularly: arrive at the outreach venue least one (1) hour ahead of the appointment date and time; bring filled-up e-passport application form (may be downloaded from embassy website at http://philembassy-uk.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/e-ppt-form2.pdf) and all supporting documentary requirements; and bring a copy of the booking confirmation e-mail sent by the Embassy.
The following consular services will also be rendered at this outreach mission on a first-come-first-served basis without need of bookings or reservations:
- ONE-WAY TRAVEL DOCUMENT APPLICATIONS
- REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH, DIVORCE
- NOTARIAL AND LEGALIZATION SERVICES (AFFIDAVITS, SPAs)
- NBI FORM APPLICATIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF PHILIPPINE VISA APPLICATIONS (NOTE: NO ACTUAL VISAS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE OUTREACH MISSION)
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION APPLICATIONS
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS AND LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING PHILIPPINE LAW
- OWWA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL / OEC ISSUANCE
- ADVICE ON EMPLOYMENT/LABOR RELATED MATTERS
- SSS SERVICES: RESUMPTION OF SSS PAYMENTS THROUGH ACCREDITED REMITTANCE; ACCEPTANCE OF BENEFIT CLAIMS APPLICATIONS; STATEMENT OF SSS CONTRIBUTIONS
Due to audit regulations, only payments made in British Pound Sterling may be accepted for all consular transactions. We cannot accept payments in Euros.
Marami pong salamat.